In Germany, seven people from the Darmstadt Technical University were poisoned by an unknown substance. This is reported by the newspaper Die Zeit.
The day before, seven students on the campus began to show similar symptoms. In particular, people felt unwell, nauseous — their skin turned blue. One of the students was taken to the intensive care unit in critical condition, but the doctors managed to stabilize him — the fact of poisoning was established.
After checking, the investigators found that the substance was contained in food, namely in milk. “The investigation is being conducted at high speed, and the police are doing everything possible to identify the perpetrator,” said the police of the city of South Hesse. At a press conference. At the same time, they refused to specify what kind of poison it was.
Later, a dangerous substance was also found in drinking water tanks. “We are shocked by the obvious crime that occurred at our university,” said the president of the educational institution Tanya Bruhl
The police recommended that all guests of the campus eat only the products they brought with them.